NATURAL STONE RESTORATION
Today, these stones and many others are found in homes all across the country, and are used in flooring, countertops, showers, vanities, patios, pool decks and more. Stones used in these capacities require some maintenance in order to keep them looking as they did when you first saw them in the showroom at your local flooring store. Unfortunately, some of the tips you received from your salesperson were wrong. It is likely that after sometimes years of improper care, your stone is in need of our service.
At Modern Stone Care, we are experts in the care of natural stone. We are certified by the Stone & Tile Technical Institute and are educated on the origins, maintenance, and restoration of these beautiful, important pieces of your home. We offer natural stone care services of different levels, catered to your needs.
Natural Stone Floor Cleaning
– There are a couple of principles that are true about cleaning natural stone floors or anything else for that matter. First, you must use the proper cleaning agent for the proper stone. Secondly, you must rinse, rinse, rinse. Most people don’t take the time to rinse all of the everyday cleaners away, leaving a buildup of soap and dirt on top of the floor. Over time this can turn your once colorful or shiny stone floor into a dark, grimy eyesore.
Natural Stone Floor Polishing
– Has your marble or travertine floor lost the beautiful luster it had when it was new? Over time, these stones become worn from high traffic, and that once beautiful shine becomes dull and patchy. We can help! We specialize in marble polishing, travertine polishing and limestone polishing. In fact, we perform this service more than any other service we provide. We can get your marble vanities, travertine floors or granite countertops looking new again. We polish terrazzo also. Call today for a free consultation!
Natural Stone Floor Restoration
– Sometimes when dealing with marble, travertine and limestone, we are forced to perform a full restoration. This occurs when over the course of time, these surfaces become scratched to the point that they will not return to their original shine without grinding. Grinding marble, travertine and limestone is not difficult but it is time consuming. When we grind a surface, we are removing imperfections on the surface of the stone, in an effort to make the stone as flat as possible. This way it reflects light without any surface distortion. Call for a free consultation.
Natural Stone Scratch/Etching Removal
– Marble, Travertine and Limestone are soft stones and are acid sensitive. This means they can be scratched or etched easily. Maybe you moved your couch and scratched your shiny marble floor. Or you’re very resourceful 4 year old defeated the child safety latch on your cleaning supply cabinet and spilled an acidic cleaner on your travertine floor.
Natural Stone Sealing
– All unpolished natural stone needs to be sealed. This is especially true of honed or unpolished marble, travertine, or limestone. The reason is that an unpolished marble, travertine, or limestone is far more porous than its polished counterpart, meaning it will absorb spilled items far more quickly leading to dark spots in your expensive stone.
Overall Rating / 19 Total 1st-Party Reviews
Modern Stone Care
I 100% recommend Modern Stone Comosny. . I called and Jarret answered the phone and literally gave me a price per sq ft over the phone. It was so nice to not waste their time or mine to come out and give me a “quote” that I may or may not go with. Which in turn, also cut down on the wait time to actually clean my floors, which was much needed sooner rather than later!! Their prices are the most competitive out there. On the day of cleaning, Mark and Jarret showed up, measured, told me their technique and got right to work!! (This is tumbled travertine stone in a light color with light grout) When they showed me the dirt being removed in action, I was AMAZED! My floors look brand spanking new again!!! It just feels good seeing them so clean. If you are on the fence, I would say look no further, you have found the right guys! Thank you Mark and Jarret, we will definitely see you in the future!!!
I have the travertine tile around my pool cleaned and sealed on an annual basis and have never been entirely satisfied with the results prior to engaging Modern Stone Care. These guys are on the top of their game when it comes to product knowledge, professionalism, and delivery of a quality result. They have an old school appreciation for the lost art of customer service and made me feel as if they would not be 100% satisfied with the work until I was. MSC will be doing any and all future stonework in my home.
I had spent hours cleaning my tumbled travertine floors and *thought* they were clean but I wasn't happy with the way they looked. I called Modern Stone Care and they came out and deep cleaned the floors and sealed them. The difference was amazing and what I originally thought was clean was far from. My stone was no longer dark tan but back to the original color. In addition they cleaned and sealed my granite counters and no more dark water spots around the sinks. I was impressed with the care taken with my home and the attention to getting it right. There was no hesitation on their part to work until the job was done to everyone's satisfaction. Nice and polite men who take pride in their work.
Leave Us a Review
We've found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Visit your preferred site to leave a review or comment: